From "guy bobenrieth" ...@easyweb.jway.lu>
Subject Re: RE:RTF renderer
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:55:00 GMT
<!--
[...]
Hello Bertrand,
I'm working on a XSL stylesheet to transform an XML document
into RTF.
The main problem I have is how to include .GIF files in my RTF
document.

Do you know how can I make it?

Regards, and a Happy New Year...

Andres.
-->

Hello,

It is not for doing my own promotion but I have started a project since many
months ago to produce rtf files from xml.

I'm not using "the fo way" but my own one.

May be could it be if any interste for you to look at it on
http://jxrtf.sourceforge.net.

Jxrtf handles natively (by using java) wmf images and for other formats it
uses a jni interface to Teddy a home grown shared lib on top of the Ted
editor.

I think it could be intersting to see if it exists a approach to make a mixe
of jxrtf capabilities on top of "xml fo" files.

Happy new year.

Guy Bobenrieth