From "Jeff Bradburn" <je...@exceloncorp.com>
Subject more table bugs (??)
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 18:45:39 GMT
Hello-

I am working with FOP and have run into a table problem.

When my table gets too large (or has too many blocks), I get into an
infinite loop. I don't have specific metrics at this time, I just know that
about half of the files that I am formatting run into this problem.

I have seen several posts in the bug archive about this, but the last I saw
was a post that said more work needs to be done.

I am using fop015 (11/26 is the date on the STATUS file). I can mail some
files upon request to specific individuals. Mainly, I am just hoping for
more info on the issue, and if any workarounds have been discussed.

Thanks,
Jeff