From "J. David Eisenberg" <catc...@catcode.com>
Subject Page Binding and text-align="inside"|"outside"
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2000 17:21:17 GMT
File slice7.html of the XSL spec refers to values of "inside" and
"outside"  for the text-align attribute, in words such as these:

   inside

       If the page binding edge is on the start-edge, the alignment
       will be start. If the binding is the end-edge, the alignment
       will be end. If neither, use start alignment.

I'm not worried about the fact that FOP doesn't implement them yet, though
it would be nice for page numbering.  What bothers me is that I can't find
any other place in the spec that discusses how page binding edges are
determined. (I may have just not read the spec thoroughly enough; a grep
for "bind" did not produce any useful results.)

---
J. David Eisenberg  http://catcode.com/