From mcarl...@mmm.com
Subject Re: Build fail for FOP 0.15
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:35:02 GMT

Whenever I get a virtual machine error, a JDK upgrade has done the trick
for me. This doesn't look like it is complaining about a problem with the
source files.

Just a thought...

Ext.ZXSPRCR2A015@tls.mms.fr on 12/06/2000 10:18:20 AM

Please respond to fop-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   fop-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:   dbatard@sf2r.fr (bcc: Mike Carland/US-Corporate/3M/US)
Subject:  Build fail for FOP 0.15

  I try to build without success FOP 0.15 with
Xalan 1.2.2, Xerces 1.2.2, JDK 1.2.2 on hpux

I have read all docs, faq and mails in thread :
 "Re: Where is org.apache.fop.fo.properties package ?"

The error message :
Generating the java file from xml ressources
*************************
xslt compile
in : ./build/src/codegen/properties.xsl

HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Unexpected signal 4

  It seems something is wrong in XSLT transform
of properties.xml files.
  But I can do the transform, without build.xml,
one file after one file with Xalan.
  So I don't understand what is wrong.

  Anybody has an idea ?

               Laurent Galy