From mcarl...@mmm.com
Subject Header layout question
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 20:39:51 GMT
Hi,

This is probably not the correct list for this question, but I could not
find one that deals with FO layout.

I am looking to have additional page header information on the first page,
and can not noodle a good way to do it (this is all new to me).
A simple description would be I need a table heading at the top of each
page, but the first page would have a block before the table heading.

I have a separate page-master for the first page to make the first page
region-before extent larger, but I need a way to either conditionaly
display the extra header on the first page, or be able to specify different
region-before content for different page-masters.

Can anyone point me to a sample that does this?

Thanks,
-Michael

P.S. A recomendation to the code maintainers. When you import code from
other projects into CVS, could you tag it with the version of that code? It
took quite a bit of sleuthing to find the correct versions of the various
SAX/DOM packages. The comment "20001106" would be more helpful than
"updated to latest".