From "Don Berendsen" <donberend...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BUG ( large Table Row bug..) exterminated.
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 00:16:21 GMT
Hani,

Thank you very much for taking a look at the problem and posting the files.
I just downloaded the latest CVS code and produced a PDF file that looks
identical to the one that you have posted on the site.

However the resulting PDF is on 2 pages although the content will fit on a
single page as it did with an earlier version of FOP.

Note that the second column has a break in the middle of a cell which is
then continued on page 2 as is the continuation of the third column. It
appears that the renderer may still be calculating from the end of the first
column content and thus thinks it's at the end of the page at the last cell
in column 2, page 1.

I'm quite new to FOP so am not sure if this behavior is a bug or a problem
with my XSL.

cheers,

don