From Kelly Campbell <c...@channelpoint.com>
Subject RE: [BUG] Displaying images in pdf
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:54:55 GMT
When you run this with CommandLine, can you add a -d flag to the command
before the filenames? This should cause it to spit out the entire stack
trace upon an error in most cases.

-Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: claes.bergsten@tjgroup.no [mailto:claes.bergsten@tjgroup.no]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 8:30 AM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: [BUG] Displaying images in pdf

I discovered difficulties in using references to images in the fo files.
I have built a servlet that renders pdfs using your org.apache.* libraries.
And it works excellent when generating pdfs just containing text but as
soon as you reference an image
with either the inline:graphics, external:graphics or the display:graphics
tags. I have tried relative and absolute URLs.
When I didnt get it to work I downloaded and ran your
org.apache...CommandLine and the same scenario occures
as long as there is no images the generation goes smoothly but if I use
images the generator crashes with the message:
"[FATAL ERROR: null"

Please help, my project is running out of time.....

/
Claes Bergsten
System developer
TJ Group AS