From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: HTML to PDF (or) XML to PDF
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:57:35 GMT
Just an idea: wouldn't be possible (or interresting) to format XSL:FO into
HTML ? I know it sounds a bit crazy (XSLT does it more efficiently), but
then we could use the same stylesheet to produce PDF, RTF, HTML, etc...

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995