From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: Umlauts and other Special Characters
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 10:25:31 GMT
It seems to be an XML encoding problem. You should use the good one in the
xml declaration (I don't know which one).

But I'm not sure that FOP support special caracters like these (FOP only
uses standard PDF fonts).

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995