From Eric SCHAEFFER <ESCHAEF...@Techmetrix.net>
Subject RE: Scaling of images
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 09:31:21 GMT
The CVS source contains some changes on image scaling. It's not defintive
(don't take into account the overflow property), it always scale the image
to fit the container size (taking into account the container width and the
page size).

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995