From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject SVG rendering engine in AWTRenderer
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 09:44:03 GMT
Hola a Todos:

Is anybody working on the SVG Rendering for AWTRenderer?

I'm willing to volunteer about 10 hours on that, but i need someones
that knows FOP better than I, to put me on the right direction to break
the cup :-), or at least be able to help him a little. Or in the case
start to do it....

As a 1st step i'll try to get the same level of functionality present in
FOP 0.14, that i think that will be the easy part, some questions:

* what are the changes from 0.14 to CVS that blocks svg rendering in awt
from do something?

* It's needed to clone the svgrenderer from pdf into awt?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega