From Joachim Diepstraten / media access <Joachim.Diepstra...@media-access.net>
Subject RE: How to use CMYK in PDF-Transformation
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 08:15:09 GMT
Hi Steven

>I assumed that the XSL-FO editors saw RGB/CMYK/G as a preference for the
>renderer based on what print media it's meant to go to. That's how I was
Hmm that's not quite right. If you look at the color specification in
chapter 7.16.1 of
the FO:specification it links to the CCS2 reference which clearly states an
ICC
or RGB-Value

>documents, I'm not going to sweat it right now. If you get ambitious and
end
>up fully implementing colorspace output preference support in FOP, then
I'll
>gladly apply it.
I see what I can do :). But how should a user apply that he wants to use
CMYK instead
of RGB as a switch?

EOF,
 J.D.