From "Fotis Jannidis" <fotis.janni...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: Compare.class
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:11:14 GMT
Art,

thanks for pointing out the problem. Actually we treated the files in
/lib as ready built libraries which don't need any updating, at least
not from our side, but situation has changed when we began putting
our own ant tasks there.
The only way to handle this is imho to have a separate build file for
these files. We can't use a target in build.xml because all ant tasks
have to be available at startup time of ant and some of the tasks rely
on an existing fop.jar. So the one who builds the release has to
rebuild also the task files for the release. I have changed build.bat
and written an anttask.xml. Kelly is putting in any necessary
changes for the xalan 2 support and he will afaik also change
build.sh.

Fotis