From "Fotis Jannidis" <fotis.janni...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>
Subject base dir
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:28:18 GMT
I think we need something like a base directory, which is the
reference point for resolution of relativ path references (this has
also been mentioned in an email today or yesterday). At the moment
it is the directory Fop is started from, but the result is sometimes
quite unpredictable especially if you start Fop with a batch file on
windows. I would therefore propose that we define as the basedir
the directory the fo file is located. The user can override this setting
in the configuration file.

What do you think?

Fotis