From Hani Elabed <h...@elabed.net>
Subject Re: BUG ( large Table Row bug..) exterminated.
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:09:17 GMT
Don and all,

I agree with you something looks funny. I did notice
that also in one of our documents. Look at the
red comments that I have made here.

http://ccap.courts.state.wi.us/Fotesting/LargeRowBug/

I won't be able to look into it for a while,
I will be going on Vacation in a couple of days,
and won't be back until the new year. I have to tie
some loose ends here in there before I go so I can't
make any promises in the next couple of days.

If somebody can look into it and let us know
that would be nice, otherwise I will look into it
when I get back early next year.

Hani