From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] SVG small angle rotations
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 03:54:47 GMT
Obviously this is a bug somewhere.
I don't think this is due to using floats to calculate the matrix. In
any case the w3c dom interface for the Matrix and angles etc use floats
so we cannot change the use of floats without getting them to change the
interface.
The rounding error is most likely when the float is converted into a
string suitable for pdf, maybe this string is removing too much information.