From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: Compare.class
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2024 15:26:38 GMT
At 12:11 PM 12/27/00 +0100, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
>Art,
>
>thanks for pointing out the problem. Actually we treated the files in
>/lib as ready built libraries which don't need any updating, at least
>not from our side, but situation has changed when we began putting
>our own ant tasks there.
>The only way to handle this is imho to have a separate build file for
>these files. We can't use a target in build.xml because all ant tasks
>have to be available at startup time of ant and some of the tasks rely
>on an existing fop.jar. So the one who builds the release has to
>rebuild also the task files for the release. I have changed build.bat
>and written an anttask.xml. Kelly is putting in any necessary
>changes for the xalan 2 support and he will afaik also change
>build.sh.

Hi, Fotis

Duly noted. Kelly may not get around to doing any of this before the next
release (only a few days away), since he is still on that hedonistic ski
trip, so I'll modify build.sh. I don't plan to make any mods for TRAX; I
haven't been following that closely enough.

Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)