From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: infinite loop
Date Wed, 25 Dec 2024 20:10:36 GMT
At 02:57 PM 12/25/00 +0530, G Seshadri wrote:
>Rendering the following fo file, puts fopinto an infinite loop.
><<simple.fo>>
>
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\simple2.fo"

I tried this file with the latest CVS, and it failed, but not by going into
a loop. What ersion of FOP are you using?

The reason it failed is because you are using region-start - neither this
nor region-end are yet supported. You should see support for these regions
soon.

Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)