From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject UNIX linefeeds for batch files
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:38:39 GMT
Hey,

My apologies...the DOS batch files have UNIX linefeeds, so you'll want to
convert 'em over before using them. Fortunately any decent text editor does
that, or if you've got ActiveState Perl, try something like

perl -i.bak -pe "s/\015//g;" build.bat

Never happen again, I promise. Before this I was moaning about the fact that
all of the Unix shell scripts had DOS line-ends; I guess this is payback.
:-) I'd fix it, but I'm not sure what caused it - I didn't do it deliberately.

It's an easy fix. Again, my apologies.

Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)