From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: build fails
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:57:03 GMT
At 11:08 AM 12/28/00 +0100, Christian Geisert wrote:

>It looks like the classes for XT-usage have not been updated from
>PrintWriter to OutputStream.
>Is XT still supported?  TraX seems to be the future...

Hi, Christian

I'll make a note of this for urgent patching. Is XT still supported? Yes, to
some extent. However, since XT itself is now no longer supported (to the
best of my knowledge) I don't think we will make superhuman efforts to
accommodate it, particularly not when we move to TRAX. So this release may
be its last gasp on life within the context of FOP.

Regards, Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)