From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: Another build failure
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 11:50:40 GMT
At 02:47 PM 12/18/00 +1000, Peter B. West wrote:

[ snip ]
>Of course, that should be ...with only the...   I am chronically
>bad-tempered these days.  The "another" in the subject refers back to a
>build problem report I saw earlier today.

I think you had the misfortune to get caught up in a mass flurry of CVS
commits. One error message in your previous post suggests that strongly. The
dust should have settled by later on today, although Fotis Jannidis reports
that things already built for him.

Hey, you should see me when I'm trying to track down an arcane J2EE
distributed transaction related bug at work. :-) No Mr Happy then.

Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)