From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: new release fop-0_14_1_jdk11.jar
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:37:37 GMT
At 07:47 PM 12/1/00 -0700, Kelly Campbell wrote:
>On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 10:15:47PM -0400, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
>> One option is to get column code into a new experimental branch, say
within
>> 2 weeks, and build an Sun-style "early access" release JAR and put it up
on
>> the downloads, clearly labelled as experimental. What do folks think?
>
>I'd vote +1 for that if I have a vote :-) The more people pounding on it
>the better. I haven't seen any major anomolies in the small amount of time
>I've been working with it.
>
>-Kelly

I'm definitely interested in soliciting user and non-committer output on
this one. If committers chime in, I guess approval or disapproval can be
signified with a vote, although I'd suggest that we (committers) maybe vote
on the idea of experimental/early-access releases in general.

Arved

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"