From Kelly Campbell <c...@camk.net>
Subject Re: BUG : <fo:block> & area calculations as a guess ...
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:24:02 GMT
Has anyone worked on this bug? I still seem to be running into it
frequently. I will take a look at fixing it, but I wondered if anyone else
had already found the fix for it.

-Kelly

--
Kelly A. Campbell                        Software Engineer
camk@channelpoint.com                    Channelpoint, Inc.