From Kelly Campbell <c...@camk.net>
Subject Re: new release fop-0_14_1_jdk11.jar
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:47:48 GMT
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 10:15:47PM -0400, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> One option is to get column code into a new experimental branch, say within
> 2 weeks, and build an Sun-style "early access" release JAR and put it up on
> the downloads, clearly labelled as experimental. What do folks think?

I'd vote +1 for that if I have a vote :-) The more people pounding on it
the better. I haven't seen any major anomolies in the small amount of time
I've been working with it.

-Kelly
--
Kelly A. Campbell                        Software Engineer
camk@channelpoint.com                    Channelpoint, Inc.