From Dave Moyses <Da...@MedImpact.com>
Subject RE: !! SVG problem with FOP 0.15 !!
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 18:41:33 GMT
Thanks, that helped me clear up MY mistake!

-----Original Message-----
From: Volker.Reichel [mailto:Volker.Reichel@freenet.de]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 9:28 AM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: AW: !! SVG problem with FOP 0.15 !!

Hi all,

I haven't been involved in the SVG classes but I have a possible explanation
for the
error message you receive:

   The classes used to compile the fop.jar is different from the classpath
   settings you are using during runtime. Maybe you have two versions of the
   same class in your classpath and the wrong one is listed first.