From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject PDF Compression and IE5
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:23:34 GMT
If I recall correctly someone (Kelly?) had mentioned a short while back that
PDF compression did not work with IE5. I downloaded a new FOP from CVS a
couple of days ago and it appears to still not be working. When I use FOP in
a servlet if compression is on then IE yields a blank screen. If I turn
compression off then I get the correct results. Interestingly if I create a
PDF file (compressed or not) then I can open it successfully in Acrobat. I
have not tried accessing the PDF file in IE.

I was just wondering if any progress has been made on this or if there are
any more insights into this problem.

Have a Merry Christmas,
Art