From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject Compare.class
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:00:01 GMT
I mentioned this before (months ago), but apparently it was missed (or
ignored).

I noticed that the Compare.class in lib does not seem to have been
recompiled. I noticed this because it fails when I attempt to run
runtests.sh because of a Vector.add() call that has been long since removed
from Compare.java. Compiling a new Compare.class from Compare.java (no
changes to the source) fixes the problem.

This is just a minor annoyance, but it would be nice if it were fixed. I
also wonder if perhaps the other classes in lib could also be having this
problem. Is there something that can be done to keep these up to date?

Thank You,
Art