From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject JDK 1.1 DIFFs (COMMIT PLEASE)
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:48:56 GMT
Attached is a DIFF with my fixes for JDK 1.1 support. Also attached is
LengthBase.java, there seemed to be something weird with the line
termination in this file. I was able to work with it just fine in
CodeWright, but when I attempted to do a diff on it, the whole file was
returned and a message was given about no newline at end of file. When I
attempted to open the file in VI, it complained about maximum line length is
2048 characters. Anyhow I have fixed up the linefeeds in the file (I think -
at least VI is happy now) and attached it.

Thank You,
Art

 <<diff.txt>>  <<LengthBase.java>>