From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject JDK 1.1 Again
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:44:39 GMT
I have pulled down the latest CVS as of 7pm EST and started attempting to
get it to build under JDK 1.1. As usual there are a few simple changes that
need to be made. Vector.add() -> Vector.addElement(), etc. Once I have these
all located I will send in a DIFF. However I did encounter in PDFStream an
Exception that is new in JDK 1.2. In particular on line 236 PDFStream is
throwing UnsupportedOperationException. A search of the code indicates that
this is referenced nowhere else in FOP. Any suggestions about what to
replace this with?

Thank You,
Art (still stuck with JDK 1.1)