From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: Table followed by another table
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:29:18 GMT
Perhaps I am not understanding what you are trying to do. There should not
be anything special required to get one table to follow another. As a sanity
check I used the table.fo example that comes with FOP and copied the
<fo:table> element and its contents to immediately following the <fo:table>
element. So what I had was something like:

  <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
      <fo:block font-size="10pt" font-family="sans-serif" line-height="10pt"
space-after.optimum="3pt" font-weight="bold" start-indent="15pt">
          Content
      </fo:block>

      <!-- Here starts the table -->
      <fo:table>
		<!-- table contents omitted. -->
	</fo:table>
      <fo:table>
		<!-- table contents omitted. -->
	</fo:table>
  </fo:flow>

When I rendered it I got the table repeated, like:

	Content
	A) What is FOP?
	B) Downloading FOP
	C) Running FOP
	D) Embedding FOP
	E) What's Implemented?
	F) Limitations
	G) Bugs
	H) Compiling FOP
	I) Getting involved
	J) FOP Relevant Specifications
	K) Licence
	A) What is FOP?
	B) Downloading FOP
	C) Running FOP
	D) Embedding FOP
	E) What's Implemented?
	F) Limitations
	G) Bugs
	H) Compiling FOP
	I) Getting involved
	J) FOP Relevant Specifications
	K) Licence

This was exactly what I had expected.

If you send in a simple sample fo file and state the version of FOP that you
are using, perhaps someone on the list will have some more suggestions.