From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject RE: Table followed by another table
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:35:24 GMT
I do not think that <fo:block-container> is implemented yet (fully). I also
think that <fo:table> is a block level element so you should not need to put
it inside a <fo:block-container> anyway. If you want it to be contained, you
could probably just use a <fo:block>.

-----Original Message-----
From: Palaniappan, Krishnasamy [mailto:PalaniK@diebold.com]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 2:36 PM
To: 'fop'
Subject: RE: Table followed by another table

Please cc to palanik@diebold.com.

Thanks,
Krish

<fo:block-container> and set the position using top, left, etc. However, I
do not know the number of rows that this table might contain. So, for the
next one I used the positon="relative" property along with the top, left
properties. However, the second table is overwriting the first one. Could
someone please tell me how I can have one table (with an indefinite number
of rows) followed by another table.