From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject FOP 0.16 Release
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:07:10 GMT
Hey,

I have the new release up. Because of size issues, I split out the JavaDoc
(which I think I always forgot to produce before because I never used the dist
Ant target anyway) into separate files. Only developers will need this anyway,
and when it comes right down to it they're in the best position to rerun the
docs target in any case, saving that download.

I tested the new distro a fair bit. In addition, this should work with XT also
- at least it does on my machine.

If anyone has some spare time on their hands over the next day or so, please
test out the new release, and let me know if you have any problems. I am not
going to announce this thing until Sunday anyway.

Thanks, and enjoy.

Arved Sandstrom