From Elliotte Rusty Harold <elh...@metalab.unc.edu>
Subject Re: XSL Formatting Objects Chapter Updated
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:32:44 GMT
At 9:09 PM +0100 10/1/00, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>Elliotte Rusty Harold writes:
>  > I'm happy to announce that I've posted a completely updated version
>  > of Chapter 15 of the XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con
>  > Leche:
>  >
>  > http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html
>
>Very interesting, thanks.
>
>I haven't yet read through it all, but I note that at the start you
>say there are 51 elements. This is wrong, there are 56 by my
>reckoning.  You have missed out, for instance, fo:marker and
>fo:retrieve-marker, and you mention fo:instream-graphic, which has
>gone. I'd guess this table isn't updated since the earlier version of
>the book.

That's a mistake alright. I'll fix it. Thanks! The table was updated
but the problem seems to be that it was updated from the January 12
draft rather than the March 27 draft. This is why writers need
editors.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |