From Martin Schmeißer <mar...@cid-online.net>
Subject keep with...
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 18:12:52 GMT
Hey all,

here is my problem:

I got a block and a table wrapped into one block.

The inner block is somehow the table headline and
the table itsself contains the data.

I tried to find a way to force the block and at least
the first row of the table to be on one page if there
should be a page-break within the table. What mustn´t
happen is that the table headline comes up on the
bottom of one page and the data ends up on the next
page, seperated from its headline.

I thought, the way to do this would be to use the
keep with next, previous, etc. tags. Now, after I
realized, that these tags don´t work properly at
the moment, I am looking for a workaround or any
other idea, which (coming)version of fop I may use.

Thanks for you help.

Martin