From COFFMAN Steven <SCoff...@CBSINC.com>
Subject RE: Properties and Expressions (commits upcoming)
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:04:29 GMT
+1 on Karen getting commit access. I'm really looking forward to better
tables.
-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Arved Sandstrom [mailto:Arved_37@chebucto.ns.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 5:40 AM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Properties and Expressions (commits upcoming)

At 11:41 PM 10/9/00 +0200, Karen Lease wrote:

>Also, when I am ready to commit this, I need to figure out how to do it.
>There were some votes about me having commit access, but I don't know if
>that is a reality, so I haven't tried it out. It wouldn't bother me to
>bundle the whole thing up and send it to an experienced committer
>either, but that makes a lot of work for someone else and we all have
>enough to do.
>
>Arved, do you have any suggestions about how I should proceed?
>
>Cheers from rainy and windy Paris (great for FOP, even I don't want to
>ride a bike in this weather)
>
>Karen Lease

Hi, Karen (and company)

I took a look at the attached file and I'm pumped. :-) I'd like to get the
work that supports that stuff committed for sure. I seem to recall that we
voted you in, but I don't know for sure, plus I can't remember what happened

next, which is my fault.

Can we re-vote to bring Karen on as a committer? Thanks. +1 from moi.

In the meantime, when your stuff is ready, I'll be happy to commit it. I
just finished a spasm of FOP work, so for a few weeks I'll be desultorily
fixing and improving things, and I'll have time. Plus I think it would be
cool to get your properties work out of the way to let you devote time to
tables. :-) So when it's ready just email the bundle.

_We_ (in Nova Scotia) define "windy and rainy". :-) And I _do_ ride a bike
in this weather...albeit a mountain-bike, off-road.

Arved

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"