From COFFMAN Steven <SCoff...@CBSINC.com>
Subject RE: Printing to Postscript
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 15:46:30 GMT
Hey can you check out the CVS for five minutes after the PDFRenderer 1.21
patch was applied? It should still work with JDK 1.1.6 and also work with
Postscript.

Unless the real final fix was after that...
-Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Giue, Attilio [mailto:agiue@PaineWebber.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 11:07 AM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Printing to Postscript

I'm having troube printing to a postscript printer with fop_0_13_0 and JDK
1.1.6.

I realize that this is fixed in fop_0_14_0, but, unfortutately fop_0_14_0
does not seem to work wtih JDK1.1.6.  (For instance it uses the Vector
method add(Object) which wasn't added, as far as I can tell, until JDK1.2).

I've applied the changes for the PDFRenderer.java up until version 1.21,
which states in it's comments that it fixes printing to postscript printers.
This didn't work.

Does anyone know if there any other specific patches/versions of files that
I should apply/use in order to fix this problem?

Thanks for your time,

Attilio