From COFFMAN Steven <SCoff...@CBSINC.com>
Subject RE: Repeating table headers
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 18:41:08 GMT
Sure, tables are absolutely dimensioned, so just use static content with a
different table for the headers. Works for me.
-Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Evans [mailto:hevans@elite.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 2:35 PM
To: 'fop-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Repeating table headers

Does anyone know of a current work around for repeating table headers, using
the current release?

I have a document that has a repeating header and footer.  It also has a
series of tables that vary in length per document.  Tables can flow across
multiple pages, and I would like the header to repeat if the table crosses
the page boundary.

I am using fop_0_14_0, and I have not been able to figure out how to work
around fo:table-header not being implemented.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Harry Evans
www.elite.com