From Domagoj Cosic <Domagoj.Co...@hypercis.de>
Subject RE: org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer, again
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:57:14 GMT

I will be away for a few days. Meanwhile I will think about it. It was
untily about 2 years ago that I intensively used images in Java (in I did
some research on digital images for a few years), and I have to refresh my
knowledge. I still think that we should group the FopImage around
java.awt.Image functionality and not vice versa. Just give me some time
(though I seem to be pushing things here). And indeed, vector images was
just a bad example...

Domagoj