From Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@simpata.com>
Subject RE: HTML -> FO ? RTF -> FO (Also a gig proposal)
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 17:44:07 GMT
Hi!

We are also looking for similar thing. We actually need to reverse-engineer
a number of PDF forms to FOs. Is there a tool for that. I doubt that, but I
would appreciate if anyone knows of such thing. We would also be interested
to find a person who can do that and possibly be able to create an FO having
only a hard copy of the document (This is of course paid pretty well). If
you can do that or know someone who can and are interested please contact me
via e-mail for details.

WBR, Fedor.