From nicolas.tisser...@caramail.com
Subject Re: JDK 1.1 and images (was : Need help - VERY URGENT)
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Salut,

> I didn't look at the JDK 1.1 problem. Maybe there's some
minor problems like the use of new methods in the
java.util.Vector class, but the major problem can be the
transparency support.

I had problems with images and JDK 1.1.8. I'm using Fop
0.14 (not the cvs version). The problem came from the class
GifJpegImage in the function "getImage()".

There is this :

ColorModel cm = consumer.getColorModel();
if (cm.hasAlpha()) {

But the function "hasAlpha()" of ColorModel doesn't exists
in JDK 1.1.8. This function exists since JDK 1.2

Here was my problem. Perhaps is it the same for you.

Bye...
Nicolas.

BoƮte aux lettres - Caramail - http://www.caramail.com