From "Giue, Attilio" <ag...@PaineWebber.com>
Subject RE: Printing to Postscript
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 17:32:37 GMT
Steve,

It looks like due to the firewall, I'm not able to get to communicate with the cvs server
from here.  If you can build that package for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Attilio

-----Original Message-----
From: COFFMAN Steven [mailto:SCoffman@CBSINC.com]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 12:24 PM
To: 'fop-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Printing to Postscript

I came back for my glasses. The command you want is:
cvs checkout -D "2000-07-11 18:43" xml-fop

Don't foget the public CVS access stuff:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@xml.apache.org: somethingorother checkout -D
"2000-07-11 18:43" xml-fop

You can't do what you want over the web, except file by file (which if you
do that for PDFRender you probably fix a typo you made if you did it
manually before)

I really can't do such a checkout, bundle it up and post it because I'm
really, really late right now. Maybe monday? What compression does your
system understand (tar.gz? zip? .sea?)

Sorry.
-Steve