From Dave Pawson <da...@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject Re: XSL Formatting Objects Chapter Updated
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 19:40:51 GMT
At 03:58 PM 9/30/00, you wrote:
>I'm happy to announce that I've posted a completely updated version of Chapter 15 of the
XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con Leche:
>Since this is more-or-less what's going to go into the second edition of the XML Bible,
as well as likely being the primary source for many new users learning XSL-FO, I'd very much
appreciate it if you can inform me of any mistakes you spot so I can fix them.

I've had two four hour train journeys to read it :-)
so I have quite a few.
When i get them typed up I'll forward them.

Regards DaveP
www.dpawson.co.uk