From Rafizan Baharum <udaba...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Newbie - FOP PDF not opening in IE5
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:28:26 GMT
hi
i used a lil trick in servlet. for example this is the "virtual" url that
generate the pdf file
http://myserver.com/servlet/generator/2/catalog/mycatalog.pdf

servlet generator will parse the URI(misnomer?) "/2/catalog/mycatalog.pdf"
and using "2" and "catalog" as deciding factor, then redirect to apropros
servlet that spits out the pdf..

works fine for me...

.u