From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: Properties and Expressions (commits upcoming)
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:05:06 GMT
At 07:27 PM 10/10/00 +0200, Stephan Albers wrote:
>COFFMAN Steven schrieb:
>> +1 on Karen getting commit access. I'm really looking forward to better
>> tables.
>
>+1  better tables are a perfect entrée for a new commiter ;-)
>
>Stanislav/Stephan

OK, we've got enough names (strictly speaking, when we vote someone in, we
need at least 3 positive notes and no negatives, plus they want names now,
for accountability, I guess). I'll put some wings on getting Karen
committed. :-)

Arved

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"