From "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.ra...@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject Re: XSL Formatting Objects Chapter Updated
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 20:09:05 GMT
Elliotte Rusty Harold writes:
 > I'm happy to announce that I've posted a completely updated version
 > of Chapter 15 of the XML Bible, XSL Formatting Objects, at Cafe con
 > Leche:
 >
 > http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html

Very interesting, thanks.

I haven't yet read through it all, but I note that at the start you
say there are 51 elements. This is wrong, there are 56 by my
reckoning.  You have missed out, for instance, fo:marker and
fo:retrieve-marker, and you mention fo:instream-graphic, which has
gone. I'd guess this table isn't updated since the earlier version of
the book.

Sebastian Rahtz