From "Andrew Sealy-Bell" <asealyb...@enterpriseis.co.uk>
Subject RE: HTML -> FO ? RTF -> FO (Also a gig proposal)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 12:09:50 GMT
Please e-mail me at:  asealybell@aol.com

to discuss further.  I may be able to help yo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Christopher [mailto:VijayC@ExpressAction.com]
Sent: 05 October 2000 22:54
To: 'fop-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: HTML -> FO ? RTF -> FO (Also a gig proposal)

Hi Fedor,

I'm looking for almost the same thing.

I have a PDF template, that needs to be filled out and sent to clients etc.

We are trying to come up with an XSL template and some XML which together
should give the FOP, then on to PDF and mailed to client.

I am also looking for the reverse process, PDF to FOP to XSL and XML. This
way I can process the PDF from the client and extract information out into
an XML file.

I was looking at border.fo, If you come across the XSL and XML used to
generate border.fo, please do let me know.

Warm Regards,
Chris Vijay