ripple-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Ripple Docs
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:28:53 GMT
That would be great - I think that would be a good starting point. Should we create a new repo
for the docs like Cordova does, and start using that ?

From: Tim Windsor [mailto:twindsor@blackberry.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:55 PM
To: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Ripple Docs

BlackBerry can provide our existing documentation on Ripple if you'd like to use it as a starting
point. Just let me know and how you'd like to receive the source.

An example of what we have is here: https://developer.blackberry.com/html5/documentation/v1_0/getting_started_with_ripple_1866966_11.html

Thanks

Tim Windsor
Open Source Technical Lead - Devices