ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Ripple release 0.9.28 (Attempt 2) RE: [Vote] Ripple release 0.9.28 (Attempt 2)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:41:34 GMT
Hey Tim,

>> can you expand on the lint failures you are seeing?

Sure thing! Here is a gist of what I see in master and the 0.9.28 build I
got:

https://gist.github.com/brentlintner/4a34862a600f36f66881

Ah, looks like the csslint commit was post-0.9.28:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/commit/d796adb85bacdde09b0f09123510d594236f71df

And no worries. I just submitted a PR (since I was in the source anyways)
or the fixes: :-)

https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/pull/50

>>  But do they interfere with building?

Technically, (as of now), if you want to run 'jake deploy' which compresses
files, then yes, but `jake build` and other tasks that just use the build
module do not, so I suppose it is not truly interfering.