ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ripple Docs
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 17:15:53 GMT
Thanks TIm!

Perhaps, akin to Cordova, since it is not pure markdown, a tool generated
and uploaded site would be ideal. Perhaps, even as part of:
http://ripple.incubator.apache.org/ (in the SVN repo)?

>> I believe Blackberry has committers on this project so that shouldn't be
a problem.

I don't believe we have any active, voted in committers, if that matters,
unless you mean ones in the past. :-)