ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Ripple release 0.9.28 (Attempt 2)
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 18:53:11 GMT
(pending Ross's comments in the Discuss thread), I've been testing the
building and running of the source:

Only thing before I could +1, is that, it appears there is some js/css lint
that fails the `jake deploy` step.

Sorry for delays- been super busy. :-(

Thanks again, Tim! Truly awesome getting all of this in order.

Also- To add onto what Tim said to Tim (Windsor), indeed, the Chrome store
extension is no longer maintained. We (a few of the original committers)
asked for credentials a long time ago from BlackBerry (WebWorks team), but
have not been able to get them and update/remove it. PS: Thanks for the
docs updates, Tim!